Rizza Gonzales is a 2006 graduate of the University of Southern California where she graduated with degrees in Political Science, Sociology and English Literature and Language and earned the distinction of Renaissance Scholar.
Ms. Gonzales graduated from U.C.L.A. School of Law in 2009 and joined Century Law Group LLP upon graduation. Her top-notch educational background coupled with her dedicated work ethic has affected several winning results and has allowed Century Law Group to expand our representative abilities to more clients.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Business Disputes
- Eminent Domain
- Inverse Condemnation
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, B.A.
- Honors: Renaissance Scholar
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Discipline Defense Counsel